Why do I need Homeowners Insurance in Florida?
Your house is more than just your most valuable asset. It’s where your family sleeps, eats, plays, grows, and feels safe. It’s where you entertain friends and gather during the holidays. You saved for years to afford it, and have invested time and sweat to beautify it. It’s not just a house, it’s your home and it should be protected against life’s uncertainties.
Houses in Florida are known to suffer from weather related damages – hurricanes that develop in the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico affect this region severely; tornadoes are also common here. That is why having your house covered by Homeowners Insurance in Florida is imperative.
What does Southern Oak Homeowners Insurance protect?
- Your home and any attached structures.
- Your personal Property – clothing, furniture, appliances, jewelry, and more.
- Detached structures – fences, tool sheds, and more.
- Your Peace of Mind
Additional standard benefits of a Southern Oak Homeowners Insurance policy
- Additional living expenses if you must vacate your home.
- Medical payments to people outside of your household who are injured in or around your home.
- Personal Liability (Property damage or bodily injury protection for which you are legally responsible).
Optional benefits available with a Southern Oak Homeowners Insurance policy
- Identity Theft Protection
- Scheduled Personal Property
- Personal Property Replacement Cost
- Golf Cart Coverage
- Animal Liability Coverage
- Hurricane Screened Enclosure Coverage
- Sinkhole Optional Coverage
- Back-up of Sewers and Drains
- Optional Flood Coverage
For the best Florida Homeowners Insurance, Residents here rely on Southern Oak Insurance. We encourage you to contact your agent with questions related to specific coverages or changes to existing policies. Or you can find an agent here
What makes Southern Oak Insurance different?
- We’re Florida-based (wholly owned and operated by Florida residents). Our families weather the same storms as yours.
- We’re committed to providing policyholders and agents with exceptional products and service.
- We’re committed to providing the best customer service and most efficient claims administration systems in the industry.
- We have been assigned a Financial Stability Rating® of A, Exceptional, from Demotech, Inc.
I am very happy with them so far
I am very happy with the prompt and courteous customer service, as well as the rates and coverage.